2020年2月11日火曜日

even she noticed something different about him - #2250 by chair house 02112020


======== my creation note today ========
There's only one thing I want to do with this notebook. Expressing the moment of creating a quiet, gentle and beautiful song with text. I don't know what to do at all, but the piano tuner's novel was highly regarded for his expression of sound and music. If I'm lucky, I'll be writing songs every day for another 10 years, but I'd like to express them in writing that I'm not good at. I'm good at image processing of music and video because I have only the right brain, but writing is difficult. But I just instinct that mastering this would have a positive effect on music. So please skip it if you are in trouble with unconnected sentences.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints
https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/even-she-noticed-something-different-about-him-2250-by-chair-house-02112020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿