2020年2月1日土曜日

with you and part of you - #2240 by chair house 02012020


======== my creation note today ========
I tried something new. The intention of doing something on purpose is not natural. Not a natural feeling. But there must be something new to broaden my creative music abilities. If the daily life is the same flow, will there be a new flow naturally? But I know. Sometimes, suddenly, many winds blow through the heart. Natural wind. Then suddenly many new songs come down at the same time. . Nice moment. . I know that but not now. So I tried to move myself, but I wonder if it's not good. But I want to go up a little.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my ABSTRACT-CG-ART
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/with-you-and-part-of-you-2240-by-chair-house-02012020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿