2020年2月28日金曜日

she always looked at the postmark first - #2267 by chair house 0228 by chair house 02282020


===============
Tomorrow, it seems that I can achieve 2268 songs which is half of my project goal. Thank you for your kind and continuous supports.
===============

======== my creation note today ========
I have already shown what elements the song is made of, but ① what I am thinking about now, ② memories and experiences of music and piano performance that has been accumulated in my life so far , These two. ② does not change much at that moment, because it has been gradually composed over a long period of time. But ① can change suddenly, and if not, there are parts that can be decided by my own. The basic theme is fixed, but it changes according to my mental movements, and I can choose my own. . Sometimes I change those options and see how the resulting song changes. . What I know is that the effects of the fundamental, human instinct, which cannot be controlled by will, are overwhelming. Interesting. .

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints
https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/she-always-looked-at-the-postmark-first-2267-by-chair-house-0228-by-chair-house-02282020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿