2020年2月3日月曜日

I think it's time for me to get my affairs in order - #2242 by chair house 02032020


======== my creation note today ========
I want to create music that reaches the hearts of people. I want to reach the hearts of those who listen, and fill the hearts of those who listen directly to their own thoughts as images. Again, this is my goal, and a very difficult goal. It reaches the heart, shakes it, impresses it, and tears as a result. . In order for everyone who listens to be impressed, you have to reach a few levels higher than now. In just 2 minutes, the volume is low, there is no strong rhythm, there is no verbal lyrics, there is no singer with an attractive gist, just a simple piano sound, how to achieve it That's a very interesting challenge. . Keep going.

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my ABSTRACT-CG-ART
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints


https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/i-think-its-time-for-me-to-get-my-affairs-in-order-2242-by-chair-house-02032020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿