2020年2月19日水曜日

if you're quiet and open enough to hear them - #2258 by chair house 02192020


======== my creation note today ========
The feelings in my heart are confined in music in real time and sent to you. I don't think about it artificially. If I do that, the bottom will soon be known. The feelings of the heart at that moment are converted into sound in real time. Gentle waterfall flows, wind paths, and cloud shadows in nature. . I want to guide you to a world where you can look at it and cry. Invite you to the world filled with my feelings for you. And I want you to reach your heart. I want you to tear. I want you to ease your mind. . Feel my love for you. .

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints
https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/if-youre-quiet-and-open-enough-to-hear-them-2258-by-chair-house-02192020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿