2020年2月12日水曜日

but I sometimes have the feeling - #2251 by chair house 02122020


======== my creation note today ========
The key is probably in the melody. Touching the heartstrings is an important keyword. Even the monotonous tone of a piano can move with a melody of about 10 tones. Although there are many combinations of chords and bass melody and associated components such as timbre, this melody is the important part of the original. There is no pre-determined melody in my case, so the melody is the sequence of sounds that come out just as I want on the spot. There is no repetition, no form. . How does a good melody come down when I think about my heart? . This is undoubtedly the key.
Well, it's like the sound of birds and whales. . Well, of course, humans probably share genes that select their reproductive partners by calling, so the truth lies in this area. Recently, I also listened to “Noh” “Songs” a little. Exquisite intervals, utterances and changes in nature. . Exquisite balance of flute, drum and voice. . Are there hints here too?

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan
Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints

https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/but-i-sometimes-have-the-feeling-2251-by-chair-house-02122020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿