2020年2月25日火曜日

in foreign countries - #2264 by chair house 02252020



===============
After 4 days, it seems that I can achieve 2268 songs which is half of my project goal. Thank you for your kind and continuous supports.
===============

======== my creation note today ========
What I want to write in this note is to express the moment when my song is born. It is difficult to express in words what I can do naturally without worrying about anything. However, few people do this. I came up with this and came up with it. Well, it may be to express the thoughts in the heart of the moment when you are writing your song in words. Simultaneous operation of right and left brain. . But it explains the secret of the root of creation. Is that the case? . "I want you to deliver the music, deliver it to your heart, and move it." But I'm not a hermit, so just looking at the haze and thinking doesn't mean that the song will come down. . So that's it. . There is essence and there is a point of expression in words. . I can't write it. . (^ o ^) //

Regards,
Hitoshi Yasui, chair house, roppongi, tokyo, japan

Spotify Playlist 11 hours streaming( would change your mind and life..)


======== New Selection Album just released! ========

Piano Ten Thousand Leaves: 15th selection album
In every Streaming Music Service


my abstract cg art
https://www.artstation.com/chairhouse/prints

https://soundcloud.com/chairhouse/in-foreign-countries-2264-by-chair-house-02252020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿